USA- Northeast athletic/social group

Replies
Views
Past Member

Hi there-

I'm working with a fellow ostomate to establish a network of active people in the ;New England area. If you live here and are interested in getting together with other ostomates for fun things like hiking, biking, fun runs, skiing, etc. inbox me! If you don't have a full membership and can't inbox me, "wink" me and I'll message you.

-Dawn

Mrs.A

Sounds like a great idea Dawn! Maybe it will catch on and spread to other parts of the world!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mark1070

Dawn,

I agree with Mrs. A. This sounds like an interesting idea. I'll have to think about where this could go.

Mark

Past Member

Thanks guys! Group is growing, planning an outing in the near future.

kokomo

Cool I hope your group is growing. nbsp

nbsp;         nbspTake care, Ken

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Hey there fellow northeast USA ostomates! Our group has been meeting for active and social events and having a great time! You're welcome to join us, we're doing rock climbing, obstacle course races, cycle races, etc. Message me for more info if you're in the New England area.