Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,328 members

Username

Posted by Shitbag, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm
Does anyone out there think I should change my username?
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm
Well it might be offensive to some people on this site. And some people may take it out of context, but its fine with me. What ever floats your boat.
Reply by Mr1981Neil, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 pm
Nah, it made me smile when I saw your name on the list of people online
Reply by tine, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm
hell no, it made me giggle   xx
Reply by panther, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm
As long as your happy with it, don't worry about it
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm
Definitely keep it!    So appropriate considering the site we're on mate!

Cheers!  
Reply by facingmyfears, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm
Oh My GOSH, please, please, please KEEP IT!!!!!!    I get a good visceral laugh every time I see your username!!

I think it's so sweet that you're asking our opinion---that makes me want you to keep it all the more!  It's soooooooo funny!!
Reply by eddie, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm
YEA, GREAT NAME WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF IT!
I SAY IT'S A KEEPER!!!!!
EDDIE
Reply by lottagelady, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm
Oy, shitbag, just keep it, it says it as it is!
Rach xx
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm
Keep it! made me laugh    

Reply by miyzy, on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm
hell why not keep it one holloween i dress up as a bag lady my friends got it they thought it was hilarious
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm
Well Shitbag, I'm of two minds in regards of the nick, on the one hand its certainly apropos of our life style, but, on the other, anyone who played guitar in a parking lot (I think) with none other than Chet Atkins, well, thats another matter, but in the end its what YOU think that matters. By the way, he wasn't playing a Gretch by any chance?
Reply by tarababy, on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm
Hi Mr Shitbag,what a great name! If you change it then the people with no sense of humour will win...Walk tall and proud with that name..Its a corker...Stay with it.Hey,at least its not shitforbrains...that belongs to me.....  ....Tara.....
Reply by junopete, on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm
SHITBAG

You must have concerns over the name or you would not ask.

Moreover, in my humble opinion it gives a condition with "dirty" connotations, relevance.

I think I would find a name a little more acceptable.

Rick.....
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm
I would change it mate, I was called a nafg of shit in the army cos as a recruit i had trouble meeting their standards dress wise. So to me its, derogatory, and sounds like your puttin yaself down. now superpooper, or or billy bagcarrier would be a couple of good ones... maybe even blurterbob. Tis up to you mate,,
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.