No luck Chuck

Replies
Views
badancer
Chuck and Tom were driving to the store when they passed a gas station with a sign that said "Free sex with fill up." Chuck said, "I've heard of this place, lets give it a try." They pull into the station and fill their car with petrol and the attendant says, "That will be $27.50 please." They reply, "Hey wait a minute. Your sign says free sex with fill up." The attendant replies, "Yes it does, but it's conditional. I'm thinking of a number from 1 and twenty, what is it?" The Chuck replies, "seven." Tom says, "twelve." The attendant replied, "I'm sorry gentlemen but the number was sixteen. better luck next time." As they pull away from the station frustrated tom says, "Man, we were ripped off." Chuck replied," No, I don't think so. My wife was in here twice last week and she won both times.
petec65
Niccccccccee
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.