Sorry another stupid blond jokes

In this discussion
Replies
Views
~traci~
Q-How do you confuse a blond? A-You put her in a circular room and tell her to sit in a corner. Q-How does she confuse you? A-she tells you she found it.

OK there are 300 blonds and 1 brunette hanging on a plane.the pilot say that one needs to let go.the brunette says,"i will!" and all the blonds start clapping

Guy: God, why did you make woman so beautiful? God: So you would love them. Guy: But why did you make them so dumb? God: So they would love you.

A blond keeps walking to her mail box. when asked her why she keeps doing that. she replies "My computer keeps telling me that i've got mail".

Two blondes walk into a building..........you'd think at least one of them would have seen it?!

Man says to wife i showed them my chest and got my pension! wife says back you should of pulled down your trousers and got us disability allowance!!

Did you hear about the two blondes that were found frozen to death in their car at adrive-in movie theatre? They went to see "Closed for the Winter."
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tippitop
There's some gems in there Traci!

Much love,
Tippitop
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate