I hate fertilizer season!

Replies
Views
Mysterious Mose

It has to be over 100 or I have passengers before I will use the A/C in my car. Otherwise all windows are open. Today, I found myself checking my bag and closing the windows. Then I realized I was smelling chicken shit. I've often wondered what was familiar about some of the odors from my bag. Now I remember. 😝

Daniel

ron in mich

Hi Daniel, when I lived in Wisconsin, it was either the stink from paper mills or cow manure. Riding around with the windows open would make you gag.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,604 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

By the title, I thought this would be about politicians. 😁

Mysterious Mose
Reply to ron in mich

Heh. I grew up in the U.P.. Escanaba, to be specific. A paper mill town. One of the common fertilizers was mink shit. Nasty, nasty stuff. Fortunately, the mill is east of town and smell from that was not a constant in town. And my father was from Green Bay and we spent a lot of time there. So, I am quite familiar with paper mill smells. :-)

Daniel

Mysterious Mose
Reply to AlexT

Nope. One of the many things I like about this site is that politics are not "discussed". There are other places for that. Not here. :-)

Daniel

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Beachboy

Mr. M. Mose.

You, sir, have a fertile mind.

Stoma aroma?

bowsprit

A person in a mental institution looking out from his window sees a farmer ride by with a cart full of manure. He shouts out, 'Hey, farmer! What are you going to do with all that shit.' The farmer replies, 'Put it on my strawberries.' The inmate goes: 'Oh! Shit! I always put cream on mine!'

Beachboy

Very good bowsprit!