Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,179 members

Taking A Poo..

Posted by Quietdreamer28, on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 pm
So I was thinking of Dr. Seuss' "Green eggs and ham" story and well Ibecame inspired.

Do you like taking a poo?

Do you like taking a poo?
Why yes, yes I do.
I do like taking a poo,
Even if itís just a bag of brown goo!

You see I can poo anytime and anywhere!
I can even poo while washing my hair.
I can poo while sitting.
I can poo while knitting.
I can poo in a car, boat and train!
I can poo in the dark, sun and rain!
I can poo here and there
You see I can poo anywhere!

I can poo by a box.
I can poo by that pile of rocks!
I can poo in and outside my house.
I can poo while watching that mouse!
I can poo here and there

I can poo while awake.
I can poo on the walks I take!
I can poo even soundly sleeping.
I can poo while my tea is steeping!
I can poo here and there.

I can poo right next to you
And you wouldnít know of my bag of do.
I can poo here and there.
You see I can poo anywhere.
I say to you donít agitate,
Iím simply an ostomate!

Written by C. Moses 9/1/09

Reply by TexasGirl, on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 pm
THAT IS CUTE!  How about green eggs and ham next time?  It is a wonderful thing when we can get to a point where we can laugh and make light of our "poo."  Thank you for the laughter!

Reply by Past Member, on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 pm
(pulls herself up off the floor)

I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time.

THAT ..... is PRICELESS my dear!!!!  OMG is that funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by Past Member, on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 am
LOL, absolutely hilarious, thanks for making my day!

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 am
Substitute poo for wee,
And I think you've got
The story of me !!

Reply by Quietdreamer28, on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am
Hey I forgot to add on if you feel like passing the poem around that's fine. Someone emailed me on here and I don't have to email option (thinking maybe I should pay to go full options on here) anyhoo it's ok to share I don't mind. Glad you all enjoyed it

Reply by beyondpar, on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am
I loved it and it was me that emailed you.  I have since read it to my support group and I think they loved it too.  There were many laughs......Thanks again QD28

Reply by gutenberg, on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Hey gang, this is great. I have spent too, too may times in hospitals and have found that without a sense of humor makes for a much more miserable time. Even my doctor had a job trying to avoid what I'd pull on him next. Ever have a doc make his rounds and then you think of the question you were going to ask? Well, one day I mentioned this to a nurse, she said "you;ll have to snare him," so I asked the nurse if she could find me a long piece of string. Went to work making up my snare, by this time all the staff were aware of it. Next morning there were four nurses in my room waiting to see what would happen. In comes my doc and walked around to the other side of my bed, all the nurses were laughing and my doc says "what" and they showed him my snare. He got a hell of a kick out of it. Said that was pretty mild compared to some of the pranks he seen me pull. He did a job on some new nurses on day when he came to see me. Started speaking in a foreign language to me, I just lay there and nod a few times. When they were getting ready to leave he turned and we talked in English for a while, as he left he just winked. Made for a good day.

Reply by jenepooh, on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 pm
That's awesome! I laughed pretty hard lol. Thanks so much for posting it! Very Happy
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.