Interested in meeting or talking to: Male

I am a 57-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,076 OstoMates

Chatroom Live Talk Tonight

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 am

Right been in the chatroom a few times just recently and yeah their is a few what use it but lets organise a time tonight where we can get as many people in the chat room as possible and have a live chat! 

All invited!

thinking 6.30 UK Time?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 am

Would love to meet you another time in the chat room.   Have to get our time zones straight.   I'm in NJ, in the USA, and I think that the UK is 6- 8 hours time difference.  We're still on daylight savings times, so our clocks are an hour behind, and will be changed in March, I think.  Noon here, would be 6-8 pm ?  in the UK....      Let's try to work it out people....It would be nice to chat in real time.  

Marsha

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:35 pm

There have been so many attempts to find a time for everyone so maybe we just need to post different times for each time zone. If you live in that time zone then great come and chat. Now which day or days are best????

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:32 am

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mrs ALLY u gotta email me im bloody far away matey moooo kiss

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:10 pm

Hey Mare~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss you my friend!!! One day we will get to chat again, hopefully soon. I sent you an email, here smile.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.