Advertisement
ConvaTec - Ostomy Awareness Day
Advertisement
ConvaTec - Me+ Join Today

Ostomy Person sex with Ostomy person

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate
16,890 Members
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:43 am

I've had limited sex the past couple of years (I am 44 years old) with my girlfriend.  I've had 100 times more sex by myself with some good online cam performers (mainly ameteurs just looking to make some extra cash, but I just stick around for the free ones) Smile

For most of the time I've had my ostomy, I've always both wondered and wanted to have sex with a woman with an ostomy, as I wanted to see if I would be cool with it or if I would somehow be a hypocrite/asshole and not feel cool about it.   I like to think I am a decent enough guy and I would be fine with it.  If anything, I was hoping I would be amazing calm about it and feel confortable being naked with them.   Even with my partner of 6-7 years, I always feel a bit ashamed of having my ostomy.   When we do have sex, when the ostomy gets in the way I get pissed off , which I can tell you is not good for keeping me in the right mood.  Maybe that contributes to our annual / bi-annual "fun time".

Have any people here "hooked up" with other ostomy people and found that creates an unique bond and maybe makes you more relaxed than you could ever be otherwise?  (Well, maybe one exception.  When I get Registered Massage Therapist, I feel great by the end of the 45 minutes and if she offered, I would be confortable dropping the blanket and letting her have her full way with me.  It's hard not to trust someone that's rubbed their hands all over your body that long.   She touches places my partner hasn't gone in 2 years!) Razz   I drift off the main point at times, sorry.   I still have a dirty man mind, I just often lack the energy to back it up (ie. I would love a threesome, but then I would think about how much work it would take to please two woman and then start to think it was a bad idea unless I could get two very bi-sexual woman who could handle a lot of the work).

Anyways, just looking for how ostomy person on ostomy person sex was for any that have given it a try!

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Who knows, maybe you'll find an "on line performer"

......with an ostomy surprised

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.