Reversal Scheduled - Excited for a Bag-Free Future!

Replies
Views
Puppyluv56

JD,

Glad it has worked so well for you! So many are really scared of the reversal because of the horror stories and live with an ostomy for life because of fear! Crazy! You are an inspiration to those contemplating the reversal! I will never have that option but would think if I did, I would certainly choose to poop normal again!

Continued good luck in your recovery! Sounds like you are over the hump!

Candy

Gene

Any pain on the old stoma site? How long did you have the ostomy for?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,465 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bagface

I've had my ileostomy for six months due to toxic megacolon. The doctors deduced that it was due to high stress or an infection, as all the tests showed no other underlying cause, thank God! I'm slated to have the reversal soon and getting a little nervous, but feeling better now after reading your story. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I wish you continued good luck!

Bagface

I've had my ileostomy for six months due to toxic megacolon. The doctors deduced that it was due to high stress or an infection, as all the tests showed no other underlying cause, thank God! I'm slated to have the reversal soon and getting a little nervous, but feeling better now after reading your story. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I wish you continued good luck!