New Ostomate Seeking Support

Replies
Views
StPetie
Reply to AlexT

I wish I wouldn't have seen this. Now I have to cross my fingers and hope for a Barbie Butt someday. For whatever reason, the thought of a 64-year-old guy wandering around the planet with a hot pink Barbie tattoo on his ass is pretty amusing. Cross your fingers for me!

Past Member

St. Petie, I think you could really rock that!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,468 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Redondo

Welcome. I have found this forum very helpful. I have had mine for almost 50 years. It took some getting used to at the beginning but now it's just part of life.

Smokey

You will find a lot of useful tips from others. If you are having a problem just let it be known and you will find help.

Xlshrimp
Reply to Meadow Snow

Me too, but I guess a nickname is part of acceptance and recovery, mental, emotional, etc. Welcome from Patch.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Xlshrimp

Welcome, Beth. Great people here, generous with experience and support too. A safe place for like-minded mates.

Homie With A Stomie NS

Howdy and welcome, mate.