Recommendations for 2-Piece Pouch System Replacements

Replies
Views
BobMac21

Just found out that the whole product line is being discontinued. Anyone have a brand they feel comfortable recommending? I use a 2-piece pouch system, adhesive remover, and barrier wipes.

Audrey Warren

Just Googled that brand which I'd never heard of. It's a subsidiary of Hollister which is very popular. Coloplast and Convatec are also popular.
Suggest calling Hollister for information and free samples.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

It'll be a personal choice for you so trying different brands is your best bet and seeing which one works best for you, gives you the most confidence, and is kind to your skin. Personally, I use all Hollister/Adapt products.

xnine

I use Salts rings with my Hollister bags. I find they last the longest. Hollister has these QuietWear bags that I just started using. I like them a lot.

BobMac21
Reply to Audrey Warren

They offer the New Image line, which I have tried. The wafers come right off within 5 hours, the glue is lousy. I prep my skin as I always do, Hollister and Securi-T stay on.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
BobMac21
Reply to xnine

Have to be careful what I use, started getting a bad skin reaction to some adhesives including medical tapes.

C. Difficult

Strictly Coloplast. Wonderful magic stuff!