Marathon skin protectant

Replies
Views
PatriciaSz

I remember reading how someone got more than one use out of each vial.  Any suggestions? And where do YOU buy it? Tried Amazon but only business accounts can order.

Beth22

Hi there so you. An get it on medical monks or vitality medical .. and no you cannot use it more than once. 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,611 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Uro2011

I used to use it often and you can only use it once. The tip dries up and there really isn’t a lot in a little vile. I got it from my Ostomy supplier here in Canada. It’s amazing stuff. 

infinitycastle52777
Reply to Beth22

Thanks for that tip on where to buy Marathon, my company where I get my supplies stopped carrying Marathon and I have been looking all over for it. I don't use it unless my skin is broke out otherwise I just use a regular skin prep wipe. But I have 1 Marathon left from when they did carry it. So I appreciate knowing where to get more if/when I need it.

Lee

Beth22
Reply to infinitycastle52777

Of course .. I hate when they stop carrying things that we need.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister