Seeking Advice: Dealing with Loss of Ejaculation after Treatment

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero
It seems the good ladies of this site have posted a "women only" thread concerning, errrrr... well, never mind. Anyhow, in the interest of fair play, consider this.

Having had both radiation and surgery to my lower "male areas," I noticed (after I had recovered enough to notice) that I can no longer ejaculate. While I can "get there," the internal piping that delivers "the goods" was damaged... "total loss" damaged.
Now, having reached my 12th anniversary, I thought I might get a commemorative tattoo to celebrate and as a public service warning.
Possible messages:

1: No sticky, from this dickie

2: Not a drop, from this cock

3: Spit or swallow, it's no matter, guaranteed not to splatter

4: Safety glasses not required.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments are welcome...................
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy
Whenever I look for something significant to say, I often turn to the Bard of Avon who understood every human emotion more than anyone else. In this situation, his Richard II offered this therapy: For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mooza

Too bad I'm replying... you want a man to tell you what to put on your dick really? HMMMMMMMM or do you want a dick to put on your man? Hhahahahahahahahahahah kidding!

Sorry, couldn't help myself and didn't read the women only whatever it is!!!!!!!! BOING

Xerxes

Oh PB,

I prefer the bard's King Lear ".......Let fornication reign" (or something like that. I am too lazy to get the exact quote, but I know that you know it). Stay well my friend. This is not "the winter of our discontent." At least not yet until the snows come.

X_

Past Member

PB and X,

I was thinking more along the lines of the bard's Richard III:-

"Why, this it is when men are ruled by women"

and MMSH, perhaps in the same vein (!), a tattoo of "Dick Deterred"?

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Primeboy

Mark Anthony wouldn't quibble when it came to delicate matters. Didn't he say: I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

Past Member

You could commemorate the return of SodaStream at the same time "Get busy without the jizzy".
Maybe "You don't always get what you cum for" or "I'm just like the government, it looks like it should work yet never delivers the goods".
But it's your body and your most special of areas, so I'd think long and hard about what you put on there for the rest of your life.

mild_mannered_super_hero
I like it....will have to put this one on my maybe list....
Xerxes

PB,

From the same play, I always loved that line from the aging Julius Caesar... "I plowed and she cropped." In a way, it applies to MSSH's original statement.

X_

eddie

Better be careful or you might be doing everything by hand! LOL!!

EDDIE

Past Member

I suppose it depends on how much room you have got - lol (God, it feels so wrong saying that to another male!)

Phil_Mart
Ahh, but the OP didn't say where he was going to have the tattoo put. However, it does make the backs of my knees feel all funny when I think of the tattoo gun stabbing away 'down there'.
Past Member

Still a dream without the cream

overwhelmed

Have you ever researched this problem? Most women are very loving and when the kids are grown all that attention goes to their man. I know more couples who are even closer because of no intercourse. If she is going to love you.....She will if you can or can't.

Another thing, there really are women out there that can't have intercourse either!
Depending on what they've been through, their bones may have moved together before the stoma was thought of! Yes, it happens!

christiesdad

The condition is called "retrograde ejaculation" which also occurs when a man takes FLOMAX for urinary problems. It seems that there is a valve down there that stops working properly and opens when ejaculation occurs and lets the semen enter the bladder instead of exiting through the urethra tube. The sensation is almost the same as natural ejaculation but there is no product. And... it is a guy thing, just not quite the same.

mild_mannered_super_hero
Another one for the "maybe list"..........

Thanks
KennyT

How about "Live without the outcome but enjoy the reason?"

mild_mannered_super_hero
I like it KT, another for the "maybe list"....
Past Member

It's not what you've got, it's the arse that drives it.

gutenberg
Just remember we're talking about a very fast needle here, so keep the message real short, like "I'll cum later"! So what if its a lie, you wont be having this done standing up, er, maybe? Ed
bob.hewson

Being in the same boat but also needing to inject myself to even gain an erection, I fully understand your aversion to the needle. At least that it is only one little prick... I am talking about the injection!!!!!!!

"Not overcome"????

Past Member

So, what did you decide on getting? And did you get it?

mild_mannered_super_hero
Hey S/S, no haven't decided just yet....the message must be 2 paragraphs or less because of space restrictions, so I might go with a short poem. Mmsh
Past Member

What are the likely contenders? It's still about your junk, right?

nogutz

How about "50% off" or "Malfunction"

Take care Nogutz

mild_mannered_super_hero
I actually have been thinking lately "Thunderstruck"... I kinda like that song, I want to be sure, 'cause a cover-up later is out of the question... Any thoughts??
bob.hewson

Some people have put the Lord's Prayer on the head of a pin, so if you can stand the pain, I feel sure the Lord's Prayer tattooed on your nether part would be a world first, not that many would want to see it. I don't think there would be a category in the Guinness Book of Records to list it under!

mild_mannered_super_hero
............................Lol...no comment!!!
Past Member

So then the Lord's Prayer within a circle the size of a head of a pin is out?

tim1948

Yeah, if I had it to do all over, I would have told them no to the radiation. It shrunk up my already small penis and my balls are the size of marbles. I can get it up and (sort of) ejaculate, but all that comes out is prostate fluid. It is a clear yellowish fluid. It does not smell of semen and is not white. It sux. It is not a very intense feeling either. Like 20% of what cumming used to feel like.