Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 25-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 57-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female
Meet and talk to 20,086 OstoMates

Question, Men Only

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm
it seems the good ladies of this site have posted a "women only" thread concerning errrrr...well never mind. anyhow, in the interest of fair play consider this.

having had both radiation and surgery to my lower "male areas" i noticed {after i had recovered enough to notice} that i can no longer ejaculate. while i can "get there" the internal piping that delivers "the goods " was damaged...... "total loss" damaged.
now, having reached my 12th anniversary .... i thought i might get a commerative tattoo
to celebrate and as a public service warning.
possible messages:

1: no sticky, from this dickie

2:not a drop, from this coc$

3:spit or swallow, its no matter
   guaranteed not to splatter

4: safety glasses NOT required.

thoughts, suggestions, comments are welcome...................

Last edited by mild_mannered_super_hero on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 pm
Whenever I look for something significant to say, I often turn to the Bard of Avon who understood every human emotion more than anyone else. In this situation, his Richard II offered this therapy: For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:53 pm
Too bad im replying ...you want a MAN to tell you what to put on yer DICK  REALLY HMMMMMMMM or do u want a dick to put on yer man hhahahahahahahahahahah KIDDINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

SORRY COULDNT HELP MYSELF AND DINT READ THE WOMEN ONLY WATEVA IT IS!!!!!!!! BOING
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 am
OH PB,

I prefer the bard's King Lear ".......Let fornication reign" (or something like that. I am too lazy to get the exact quote, but I know that you know it). Stay well my friend. This is not "the winter of our discontent." At least not yet until the snows come.

X_
  Past Member
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 am
PB and X,

I was thinking more along the lines of the bard's Richard III:-

" Why, this it is when men are rul'd by women"

and MMSH, perhaps in the same vein (!),  a tattoo of "Dick Deterred"?  
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:29 am
Mark Anthony wouldn't quibble when it came to delicate matters. Didn't he say: I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am
you could commemorate the return of soda stream at the same time "get busy without the jizzy"
maybe "you dont always get what you cum for" or "im just like the government it looks like it should work yet never delivers the goods".
but its your body and your most special of areas so id think long and hard about what you put on there for the rest of your life
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:38 am

krbg11 wrote:
"get busy without the jizzy"

i like it....will have to put this one on my maybe list....
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 pm
PB,

From the same play I always loved that line from the aging Julius Caesar..."I plowed and she cropped." In a way it applies to MSSH's original statement.

X_
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:46 pm
Better be careful or you might be doing every thing by hand! LOL!!

EDDIE
  Past Member
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:45 pm
I suppose it depends on how much room you have got - lol (God it feels so wrong saying that to another male!)
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 pm

KevinH wrote:
I suppose it depends on how much room you have got - lol (God it feels so wrong saying that to another male!)

Ahh but the OP didn't say where he was going to have the tattoo put. However it does make the backs of my knees feel all funny when I think of the tattoo gun stabbing away 'down there'
  Past Member
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 am
Still a dream without the creme
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Have you ever researched this problem?  Most women are very loving and when the kids are grown all that attension goes to there man.  I know more couples who are even closer because of no intercourse. If she is going to love you.....She will if you can OR can't

Another thing,  There Really are Women out there that Can't have intercourse eighther!
Depending on what they've been through there bones may have moved together before the stoma was thought of!   Yes, It happens!
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 am
The condition is called "retrograde ejaculation"  which also occures when a man takes FLOMAX for urinary problems.  It seem that there is a valve down there that stops working properly and opens when ejaculation occurs and lets the semen enter the bladder instead of exiting thru the eurethea tube.  The sensation is almost the same as natural ejaculation but there is no product.  And......it is a guy thing,  just not quite the same.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.