Priest and Rabbi on a plane!

Replies
Views
klark
A Priest and a Rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the Priest turned to the Rabbi and asked,
"Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?"
The Rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our laws."
The Priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"
To which the Rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."
The Priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.
A while later, the Rabbi spoke up and asked the Priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"
The Priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."
The Rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"
The Priest replied, "Yes, Rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke my faith."
The Rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking, for about five minutes.
Finally, the Rabbi said, "Beats the shit out of a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"
eddie

LOL

eddie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,356 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

Great one, Kevin. On a related note, wouldn't this world be a much ;safer place if all our various ;religious leaders just looked for things we could agree on rather that on ;things that ;separate us. With all the terrible things going on today, civilization might ultimately depend on a tasty ham sandwich.

Maybe the priest and the rabbi might begin by inviting ;some ayatollah down to Katz' Deli on Houston and Ludlow on the lower East Side for a nice hot pastrami sandwich or perhaps ;some hand sliced brisket with potato pancakes and noodle kugel. It's been done before, but let's not stop.

Blessed are the peace makers, whatever their taste.

PB

klark

Well said Prime!!