Night Vision Classical Radio at Live365 and the Holidays

In this discussion
Replies
Views
kenkd
Hi everyone!

My personal online radio broadcast at Live365, Night Vision Classical and Film Soundtracks, has seen a great year in 2009, with the addition of hundreds of new listeners from across the globe (especially Canada and Western Europe). The quality of modern classical music mixed with select film scores and ambient music has made an impact on the lives of many who seek to relax during these hard times (according to their feedback), and I am extremely proud to present to them what I consider the best music in those genres.

It was my own experience composing music (in my home studio) during my ordeal with chemotherapy and radiation treatments that helped to prevent me from getting sick (despite the heavy doses), and my love of modern classical and ambient music that helped me through it all. The doctors didn't at first think I was going to make it. It is no secret that music does a lot to help in healing.

If you find yourself about to get stressed out during the holidays, try giving Night Vision Classical Radio at Live365 a listen.
After all....You deserve a quiet time.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Hi ken, although we are too far away to pick up your broadcast I used to love to listen to the sound tracks from certain movies on TV, (haven't been to a movie for years).
I remember looking for
a sound track album, I'm not too sure but I thought the movie was Returning To The Stars, I went into a music store once and seen the display card and almost ran to the display, alas it was empty, man what a piss off. Then again, the sound track from The Graduate is still one of my all time favorites. Must be a great job especially when you can play the music you really love.
Have a good day, Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
kenkd
Thanks a lot for the response.

Just wanted to let everyone know that they can catch my broadcast on most high-speed internet connections (sorry, no dial-up). I opted for high speed only for the benefit of the quality of the broadcast, as no one wants to listen to music that's 'buffering' every five seconds or so.

Ed, I have a rare soundtrack site that I occasionally go to in search of music. If you are still curious about that piece of music (I'm not familiar with what that film might be), you can try them. Anyway, you have a great weekend.

Kind regards,
Ken