Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,232 members

BIONIC SPHINCTER

Posted by spyder, on Mon May 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Has anyone heard any thing on this< >
Reply by Sasquatch, on Mon May 13, 2019 4:26 pm
I had a friend tell me something about his sister-in-law having an electronic butthole. Supposedly it even has a remote control. I thought he was being his normal self and messing with me, but he was serious. I never investigated it, there is no use, my rear end has been sewn shut.
Reply by Dancingthrough, on Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm
Interesting. Mine is sewn closed as well. If there is such a thing there should be a way to Unser and reconstruct?
Reply by Puppyluv56, on Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 am
What an interesting thought! I always said that with today's technology, it should be better than it is! At least have a valve where you can empty your colon when you want and not have to deal with bags and leaks and all the other issues surrounding an Ostomy! Not a happy thought as far as the Ostomy supply companies go! I even told my Colorectal Surgeon that I would do the research and write the grants if he would finance! He play poormouth! Lol
Reply by Shitt Happens, on Wed May 15, 2019 11:26 am
Hummmm, How did you read in my head ... loll .... I often say that I can not believe we have not invented a sphynter electronic yet
Reply by scorsby, on Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi. 'ButtApp' and connect it to your phone. Lol lol lol John.
Reply by Shitt Happens, on Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 pm
LMAO
Reply by bukowski, on Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm
That app... Would that be an upload or download?
Reply by Puppyluv56, on Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Lol! Way too funny ! Now if my IRobot can be told to go vacuum my house from my phone, what should that be a stretch! Someone’s has got to put it on the table to find interest in researching the medial technology side! 

Pup

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Just because we have Barbie Butts, does not mean they cannot morn connect current colon to synthetic tubing to come out the same place as it used to! 

Reply by NJ Bain, on Thu May 16, 2019 2:18 pm

And what if someone hacked your Bionic Sphincter?  Funny and tragic at the same time.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Only you Bain! Hahaha! I guess if I was a hacker, that would be quite entertaining! Lol

Reply by Sasquatch, on Thu May 16, 2019 2:27 pm

I guess they'd be able to get you to do whatever they wanted!  POWER!  UNLIMITED POWER!

Reply by big poppa, on Thu May 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Lmao you guys are killing me .What if you forget your user name or pascode ....

Reply by big poppa, on Thu May 16, 2019 3:21 pm

I would probably do it if its covered by insurance unless they considered it cosmetic lol

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.