Meet and talk to 20,077 OstoMates

Bionic Sphincter

Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Has anyone heard any thing on this< >
Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:26 pm
I had a friend tell me something about his sister-in-law having an electronic butthole. Supposedly it even has a remote control. I thought he was being his normal self and messing with me, but he was serious. I never investigated it, there is no use, my rear end has been sewn shut.
Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm
Interesting. Mine is sewn closed as well. If there is such a thing there should be a way to Unser and reconstruct?
Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 am
What an interesting thought! I always said that with todayís technology, it should be better than it is! At least have a valve where you can empty your colon when you want and not have to deal with bags and leaks and all the other issues surrounding an Ostomy! Not a happy thought as far as the Ostomy supply companies go! I even told my Colorectal Surgeon that I would do the research and write the grants if he would finance! He play poormouth! Lol
Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:26 am
Hummmm, How did you read in my head ... loll .... I often say that I can not believe we have not invented a sphynter electronic yet
Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi. 'ButtApp' and connect it to your phone. Lol lol lol John.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 pm
LMAO
Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm
That app... Would that be an upload or download?
Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Lol! Way too funny ! Now if my IRobot can be told to go vacuum my house from my phone, what should that be a stretch! Someone’s has got to put it on the table to find interest in researching the medial technology side! 

Pup

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Just because we have Barbie Butts, does not mean they cannot morn connect current colon to synthetic tubing to come out the same place as it used to! 

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:18 pm

And what if someone hacked your Bionic Sphincter?  Funny and tragic at the same time.

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Only you Bain! Hahaha! I guess if I was a hacker, that would be quite entertaining! Lol

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:27 pm

I guess they'd be able to get you to do whatever they wanted!  POWER!  UNLIMITED POWER!

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Lmao you guys are killing me .What if you forget your user name or pascode ....

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:21 pm

I would probably do it if its covered by insurance unless they considered it cosmetic lol

Go to page: 1, 2  Next
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.