Sex with a Colostomy: Seeking Advice

Replies
Views
RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Sally, you have rendered me speechless. (It's actually really difficult to do. Just ask my family. ‍) You've never heard of Sir Mix Alot???

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

I think Sally is trying to make me blush now!! It worked!! ... Yeaaaaa ... I vote Maple Syrup, since Rae will make the pancakes. Stay away from me with the spatula and wooden spoon, Ms. Rae... I got enough of those in high school!! Actually, it was more the bamboo cane with the hook (to prevent escape!!) and the split end... ouch!!

Looking like slippety Maple Syrup Lollipops... is the image my mind conjures!! LOL... You ladies are a lot of fun, pity we don't live closer, we all could have so much fun... that dirty mind again!!!... I mean nice wholesome clean fun... or is that an oxymoron??

Later you naughty boys and girls...

Eamon

Eamon

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,473 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Sorry, Eamon.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Thought he was pancake mix or something like Aunt Jemima? ‍ I just looked him up...a 'one-hit wonder'...ok I'm thinking he might not have been very popular here. LOL He does have a song about cake though...but it's probably not about cake. LOL

Do you ever think about the poor person who started this thread 3 pages ago? She may never post again.

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

I do! I think about that often. Maybe we should make a public apology to all the threads we have taken over with our silliness.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

We probably should. You are better with words than me...if you write something up, I don't mind posting it or you could just post it. Let me know what you think.

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

I'll work on it today.

Past Member

Just remember, pouches can be worn horizontally and work just as well. You can buy those cover belts and go to town!!!

Phil0110

Very sympathize with your situation. There are a lot of people who don't care about your pouch. I know some people who continue their sexual life after the operation. But what I can recommend you is to buy some sex toys and try to do it alone first and find comfortable positions for yourself. Especially, I recommend you vibrators https://joynights.org/best-quiet-vibrator/. They can be really different, depending on your request.

Past Member
Reply to bowsprit

I liked the way you presented that

Past Member

Nice!

Earth Angel

You girls are the best!!!! Don't ever apologize for being human!!!! You're amazing!!!! I love you all!!!

RaenotRay
Reply to Earth Angel

We love you too!