Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Replies
Views
IGGIE

Dear Ostomates,  

To all you good people out there I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope a fantastic New Year. 

To all of you starting this journey as an Ostomate remember that any problems you have now they will get better as time heals all wounds. 

Regards and let's keep sharing our knowledge  IGGIE 

Happy-but-Newbie

The merriest of Christmases to you Iggie and all the friends on this happy place!

May the New Year bring you and us all...less pain for those who suffer, less worries for those that are facing them, less leaks and bag-burps and many many smiles to crack our faces :-)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,507 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Newhere

IGGIE, wishing you all the best mate, take care. Bill.

Morning glory

Thanks  Iggie and Merry Christmas  to you .

Nini4

Merry Christmas to you too! 

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mysterious Mose

All the best for you and yours, IGGIE. I hope that 2024 brings fair winds and following seas. :-)

Daniel

14jax71

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to as well.

Mark1

Merry Christmas and a happy new Yr to you and all my new friends on here thank you all so very much wish I could say more but there are no word that could explain how greatfull I a. To you all 

Xxxxxx

Jayne

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Good 2025 - AND THEN SOME!

Iggie,

How do you and Yours celebrate the Season - Christmas and when the New Year Comes?

waves from across the waters

Jayne

IGGIE
Reply to Jayne

We spend it trying to keep cool and eating Crayfish and Prawns, To bloody hot for Turkey. Have a good one guys IGGIE

Jayne
Reply to IGGIE

Sounds good - The seafood I mean, guess the heat is just the norm for you guys hey.

Best Wishes

Jayne

Mark1

I'm an eastend boy from UK I could not think of anything better than a seafood Christmas dinner I've never liked turkey  

IGGIE

I do have a Seafood Diet, every time I see food I eat it.  Enjoy Christmas Guys  Regards IGGIE 

bag-changer

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Let's hope 2024 will be a better year than 2023, which has been 'orrible! :)