Directions

Replies
Views
kittybou

I got some 2 piece sensura click 2. DBL MAX OPQPC DBL MAX with no directions. I have never used 2 piece appliances, am not very computer literate. I can't find any directions on how to use them. 

The videos I have found, do not match what I have.it's very hard to reach My Coloplast rep. 

Can someone please help me find a video? Thank you

AlexT

The bag goes over the hole. 😁

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,584 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

CrappyColon

Are you able to post pictures of each piece?

Beachboy
Reply to AlexT

Oh AlexT...

You got me laughing.. 

Beachboy

The bag clicks onto the wafer. 

Position bag hole over the wafer hole.  Push bag flange into the wafer flange at the edge of the bag.  You should hear a "click" as you push each bag flange section into the wafer flange, going all the way around your stoma.  Stoma will be in the middle of the joined flanges.  Use a handheld mirror to look at the bottom of your stoma to ensure bag is completely snapped into the wafer flange.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Beachboy

You can practice with the flange and bag, snapping them together, pulling them apart.  Before you stick the flange on to your skin.

kittybou
Reply to Beachboy

Thank you! 

You gentlemen can be stoma gods now!!!

kittybou
Reply to

Stoma god! Thank you!

Tupperware? I don't hear anything. 

kittybou
Reply to AlexT

Rofl thank you! 

No stoma god for you🤭

Hisbiscus

A client I had used these and I had a lot of trouble getting the thing on for her and to click. Not a fan of those. It's a struggle.