Kidney stones

Replies
Views
looking forward

anyone with an ostomy and bad kidney stones too??

w30bob

Food for thought........no pun intended.

;O)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PDc5xI1b5U

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,527 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl

Yep ... Twice, but I had them before the ileo.

Riva

Had uric acid stones.

Dogen\'s bag

Mine was just before the ostomy and twice earlier, both calcium oxalate.

Good luck.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
ron in mich

Yes i,ve been plagued with them ever since i,ve had my ilieo., it was recommended that i drink more water and add lemon juice to it.

Briutz

Oh no Bill!!..I just you tubed your link and got the shivers up mi' vitalsI was rushed into the big 'H' for gall stone pain cos they suspected a heart attack, a few years ago now, only to only find it was the dreaded gall bladder stone jobbie. This was, for me, one of the worst bouts of pain I have ever had....the worst!! I had a complication which didn't help where a small stone had also gone up into my liver, not far they said, but enough to have me laid in the foetal position on the floor in agony, I have to say that I would much rather chew my friggin' nuts off, that's to say if I could actually assume the position? rather than endure a repetition of the dreadful event.

Nice talking to you again bill, thanks for the memory,

Brian

IGGIE

Yes I make a lot of Stones and also had an emergency once with a Kidney Stone stuck in my left Kidney. The worst pain ever. Drink lots and lots of water. Regards IGGIE

Mysterious Mose
Reply to ron in mich

When my dad had kidney stones, his doc told him to drink my beer. My father was a functional alcoholic and my mother did not appreciate the doctor saying that!