Say Goodbye to Ostomy Odor with Devrom - The Miracle Solution!

Replies
Views
in rainbows

I had a full bag of gasĀ one morning not far out from my surgery too...I released it while in bed and about gassed myself to death! That's when I realized my superpower, LOL!

I think you may have found a leverage tool!

Remember NDY, with great power comes responsibility! :)

mtgirl430

I know other people ragging on your posts can be discouraging--but my advice to those who are suspicious or not open to new things--is just ignore them! I am ordering my Devrom today!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,473 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

LadyHope

Hi all, I am going to post my 2 cents, maybe 3 cents because I also was very uneasy about the pouch odor after surgery. I do change my pouch every day and use water when emptying to reduce the odor. My go-to is ostomy pouch deodorant. It has been very helpful even when I eat fish...which I eat at least twice a week. Prior to the liquid deodorant, the odor made me ill. I don't mean to sound gross but I could smell what I ate...ugh! Anyway, I started experimenting with different brands of ostomy odor control and found three that I really liked.... they did the job pretty well. My fave are M9, Na'scent and Safe and Simple. I have tried others but they did not work well for me. Everyone's body is different so what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I may try the tablets as well, but with me, another pill is a nuisance. Take care and thank you for starting the topic. It is always a good one. LH