Tips for Removing Stubborn Adhesive from Bath/Shower

Replies
Views
latke

Not had a lot of luck with bag deodorants. Serendipity, I read that peppermint oil capsules may help with intestinal discomfort. So, I went to a health store and purchased Solaray peppermint capsules that also contain quercetin, thyme, and rosemary. Now it comes out smelling like peppermint ice cream, which I find a little disconcerting but a lot more pleasant. Sixty capsules for almost seventeen dollars is a little high for me, and I plan to look for a less expensive brand or store. The problem is it only works for one or two emptyings, and I have to empty several times a day. If there is a naturopath out there who knows if it is safe to take more than one, please comment. Each capsule contains 250 mg peppermint, 100 mg quercetin, 50 mg rosemary, and 50 mg thyme. I take multiple medications and have had no problem so far, but as they all say, check with your doctor.

moonshine

I have found that drinking Peach Mango V8 Fusion helps, as does sparkling peach water. I buy 'Jewel Grocery' brand....in the Chicago area.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,468 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.