Colostomy Reversal: Weighing Pros and Cons - Seeking Advice

Replies
Views
freedancer

I love your screen name! My hubby wants to go on a hunt in Washington sometime. It would be pretty fun!

freedancer

I can so relate to you! I look like all the coal trains in Montana could ride around on my tummy. I will not be having a reversal. As I explained in my reply to this gentleman, I had a revision and the doctor said I am no longer a good candidate for the surgery. It's OK though. Miss Maxine and I finally have an understanding since getting the revision. Have a lovely day!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,574 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mimi6
Reply to Fraidy Cat

Who did you use for the reversal? And if you don't mind my asking - what was the reversal recovery like?

Mimi6
Reply to Fraidy Cat

Who did you use for the reversal? And if you don't mind my asking - what was the reversal recovery like?

dalferrob
Reply to Fraidy Cat

I have found your experience of emergency colostomy and hernia very interesting as I am going through something very similar and with a large hernia. You have helped me enormously. Thank you.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister