Why is there so much vulgarity among ostomates?

Replies
Views
Davek
Nov 21, 2017 6:08 pm

This topic is so exciting

freedancer
Dec 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Wow!! I've been on this site now for 6 months and have yet to see anything vulgar. I have found the people here to be kind, very helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I've only seen a few curse words used so far. I am not sure where you are referring to as I've seen very few and far between colorful comments.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

iMacG5
Dec 18, 2017 12:04 am

Hey Harley, love you too.  Somehow I missed your March 15 reply and I really wish I had not.  Thanks for your kind expressions and I promise to be more vigilant in the future.

I'm not sure the administration will approve  but I'll try to resubmit "The F word" in the "Just for Laughs' section.

Much apreciation,

Mike

Mykxman
Mar 19, 2018 11:12 pm

VulcanBmk2 sounds as if you might be an ex-blue job. I used to be the other end of the runway at Akrotiri.

dls
Oct 10, 2018 1:21 am

Bravo...dls

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Play