BeachBoy AI

Replies
Views
eefyjig

Beachboy, it's crummy to be let go but there are other things out there. I have a feeling you're going to reinvent yourself somehow. 

Beachboy
Reply to

Yeah.. AI.  My work replaced HR and computer services with chat bots.  I found if I say gibberish... it connects me to a human.  I'm sure that will fixed soon.

I've saved pretty well and have no debt. Just wanted healthcare insurance for my wife.  So now it will cost more.  I had an awesome career.  

I just read Moby Dick and Brave New World.  Both excellent reads.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,712 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Beachboy
Reply to

Couldn't have put it better... Yeah.. Round  round, get around.. I get around!  

I think I hear good vibrations....

Beachboy

So now I have about a month to go before I'm separated from the company.  We get a 60 day layoff warning, with pay.  What a deal.  I sit in a cubicle in a huge room that has 200 cubicles.  There's only about 5 people in there.  It's like a ghost town.  Everyone else chose to do their 60 days at home.  I decided to go to work.  I'll be at home permanently soon enough. 

My daily dose of YouTube videos:

"Sugar Sugar" from the Archie's.

"Shattered" from the Rolling Stonnes.

"Once Bitten Twice Shy" by Great White.

"Wild life" from the Talking Heads.

"Africa" by Toto

"Ice Ice Baby" from Vanilla Ice.

"Happy"  by Pharrell Williams.

"Don't Bring Me down"  from ELO.

"Wild wild west"  by Escape Club.

I just love the last verse:  

"Give me, give me wild west, give me, give me safe sex   Give me love, give me love, give me time to live it up"